Clayton Smith handles ALL felony cases.
When arrested for a Felony crime, its is very important to immediately contact a good Criminal Defense Attorney. A good Criminal Defense Attorney can help your case during the early stages. There are many different ways to defend a case from Day 1, such as scheduling your felony case for an examining trial before a magistrate, getting a license hearing on a DWI, submitting a packet to the Grand Jury, or getting a pre-indictment offer from the prosecutors, etc.
Clayton Smith was in the Felony Trial Section of the Dallas County District Attorney's Office. He handled hundreds of cases ranging from Murder, Aggravated Robbery, Burglary, Theft, Aggravated Assault, Assault Family Violence all the way down to State Jail Felonies.
While Clayton was in the Organized Crime Division of the Dallas County District Attorney's Office, he handled hundreds of large quantity drug cases. These cases involve the manufacture and distribution of narcotics such as heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine, designer drugs, molly, LSD, ecstasy, mushrooms, many pounds of marijuana, etc. See the drug crimes section for more information.
Clayton Smith has handled hundreds of felony cases as a Criminal Defense Attorney. He knows how a prosecutor thinks. He knows when a case is strong for the State and when a case is weak. He knows how to win.
CLAYTON SMITH CAN HELP YOU
• Can work to get best deal possible
• Can work to get case dropped, or the charges lowered
• Can help you get out of jail.
• Can help you get your bond lowered.
• Can review police reports, conduct interviews with witnesses, and conduct interviews with
• Can find expert witnesses.
• Can conduct pre-trial investigation
• Can measure what a case is worth because experience as both a Defense Attorney and
Assistant District Attorney
• Can file motions
• Can try your case to a jury or a judge
• Contact Clayton Smith - 214-908-8745